Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I was having a TERRIBLE time trying to route us from California to Mountain View, Arkansas and still have a week to spend in Arkansas. Finally got David to look at my list. For some reason, I'd missed a day here and there and several days in one week! Now I have more time to devote to stopping in California! Still want to visit Death Valley, but David took that one off the trip route. It's already 104 degrees there during the day. Imagine driving a large pickup truck pulling a metal Airstream RV through the desert. What was I thinking!!!! Maybe we could go at night? LOL

I should have our route plotted on the next post and I hope it's in a few days!

We are taking another person with us on this trip! It's a local TV celebrity and he's looking forward to traveling with us. Any guesses? I'll have his picture on the blog in a few days!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

No comments: