Monday, April 21, 2008

It's getting closer!

I really need to take a new picture of the Airstream. This was taken right after we got it last year! I'll take one with the awnings out so you can see how "hard" it is to camp! LOL

We're still tweaking the route a bit, but here's a general idea:

St. Louis, IL
Omaha, NE
Mitchell, SD
Wall, SD
Hill City, SD
Buffalo, WY
Grand Teton National Park, WY
Yellowstone National Park, WY
Ririe, ID (Heise Hot Springs)
Boise, ID
Pendleton, OR
Fairview, OR
Castle Rock, WA (Mt. Saint Helens) - yeah, I know my record for natural disasters! Sue, still want to camp with us?
Otis, OR
Coos Bay, OR - Audrey are you ready for us?
Redding, CA
Manteca, CA
Yosemite National Park, CA - John and Jean - still up for this?
Big Sur, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
Huntington Beach, CA - family and Linda - here we come!
Barstow, CA
Las Vegas, NV - on our way to somewhere else. Gotta spend the night somewhere!
Page, AZ - I'll close my eyes going across Glen Canyon Dam this time. Going back to Antelope Canyon!
Albuquerque, NM - Liz - can you stand us one more time?
Amarillo, TX
Oklahoma City, OK
Conway, AR
Mountain View, AR - one week to rest before heading home!

HOME - July 5!

If you see something on the route we shouldn't miss, please let me know!

See ya down the road!

Jenny :)

No comments: